Work for Us
Quik Print is seeking a Manager Trainee to join our team. We are a stable organization that takes pride in providing high quality products with exemplary customer service. The Manager Trainee is an individual with a high sense of urgency (likes to be early) and thrives in a fast paced environment. They appreciate learning new skills, enjoy a fast pace and being productive throughout the day. They are friendly, helpful, outgoing and passionate about great customer service.
What does it take to be a successful Manager Trainee?
- Strong desire to please customers
- Reliable with a solid work ethic
- Energetic and able to maintain a fast pace
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and upbeat
- Excellent customer service skills
- Deadline driven
What will you do as a Manager Trainee?
- Learn to participate in daily management decisions
- Learn to determine the need for and arrange service calls on digital equipment
- Learn to ensure that all work is completed with a high degree of quality and speed
- Learn to communicate with clients regarding jobs, status and expectations
- Learn to maintain daily books
- Learn to coordinate shipping, invoicing, and work orders
- Learn to provide exceptional customer service
- Family friendly hours
- Professional work environment
- Excellent pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Monthly bonus program
- Growth opportunities
QUIK PRINT, a leader in the graphics, offset and digital printing industry with 5 Tulsa locations is seeking talent in graphics to join our team. We provide offset printing, digital printing, mailing and graphics services for the best businesses in Tulsa.
• Graphics experience in the use of Indesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator. (Mac and/or PC)
• Good typing, grammar, and spelling skills.
• Good personal communication, computer ability, and time-management skills.
• We are looking for individuals with energy, enthusiasm, and dedication to excellence.
Quik Print rewards its employees with competitive compensation packages including: hourly pay, overtime pay, and monthly bonuses. Our successful team members have the ability to earn up to $40,000 a year.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, Quik Print also provides world class benefits, which include:
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) retirement plan.
• Employee Assistance Program
Our program provides hands-on training. You will receive the training & experience necessary to reach your full potential.
Like other growing companies, the key to our success continues to be our employees. Our energetic staff enjoys great pay, family friendly hours and excellent benefits, along with great opportunities for career advancement. Hardworking go-getters will appreciate our fast paced culture and commitment to friendly, quality service. At Quik Print, the quality starts with people like you.
We’ll train you in all aspects of the printing and graphics industry so you can successfully carry out your responsibilities at Quik Print.
Pre-employment drug testing required. Quik Print supports a drug free workplace.
Quik Print is seeking a dynamic Account Manager to join our team. We are a stable and fast paced organization that takes pride in providing high quality services and products with exemplary customer service. With over 50 years of experience in the printing industry, we provide a stable and thriving work environment with opportunity for advancement based on individual ability and performance. We use the best of the latest technology and tools, as well as provide ongoing training and development for their team members.
Candidates must be able to communicate clearly and provide great customer service while possessing a high energy level required for success. Quik Print is a family atmosphere and we work hard together to provide the best in class customer service. We need to add more high energy self-motivated members to our team. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, a natural leader, and has a past track record of success.
The right candidate for this position will easily be able to:
- Engage, understand, and respond to the needs of business accounts
- Manage an assigned list of accounts
- Build, expand, and solidify relationships with existing clients
- Secure existing business and drive the sales of additional services
- Have retention goals for assigned group of accounts.
- May coordinate with management and customer service
- Understand recruitment, data entry, and customer requirements
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form
Required competencies for this position include:
- Experience in account management, sales, or marketing
- Enjoys working with customers
- Reliable with a solid work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Positive outlook and remains calm under pressure
- Critical thinking and good judgment to quickly determine and prioritize key issues
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
• Excellent pay; Salary plus bonus / commission
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Vacation and holiday pay
Apply Now For Account Manager