Before applying for a position with us, please consider the following:
- Schedules are based on a 40-hour work week, Monday – Friday, during daytime hours. Some overtime is required. Employees average between 42 and 45 hours per week. You will work approximately one to two Saturdays per month. Saturday hours are typically 8:30 am to 1:30 pm. Any time worked over 40 hours in any week will constitute overtime. Overtime will be paid at 1 1/2 times the hourly wage.
- We strive for a safe and healthy work environment. Pre-employment drug testing is required, as Quik Print supports a drug-free workplace.
- You must have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
- Quik Print has a reputation nationwide for being a clean, well-organized, first-class operation. The physical appearance of our team is one reason for this. Becoming part of this company means you’ll be working around men and women who take pride in their appearance. All Quik Print employees must comply with our appearance guidelines. Some of these guidelines include, but are not limited to, no body jewelry (except earrings for women), no denim, and neatly groomed hair at appropriate lengths.
- As a leader in the printing industry, we move a lot of paper. This paper can sometimes weigh in excess of 50 pounds. Almost every position at Quik Print requires some lifting from day-to-day.
- Not only do we push a lot of paper through here, we push it faster than our competition. This requires us to be on our feet for long periods of time in a fast-paced environment.
Or send your resume to:
Quik Print Corporate Headquarters
3711 S Sheridan Rd
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145
fax: 918 627 9173